For 60 years, CCRC (Community Counselling and Resource Centre) has provided professional, caring services that make a positive and lasting difference in people’s lives and within the community.
CCRC is a charitable, non-profit, community-based agency, accredited organization.
CCRC exists to make a positive and lasting difference in people’s lives.
CCRC helps people strengthen their lives and promotes community well-being.
We do this through services that offer counselling, support and resources to assist with personal well-being, credit and financial management, access to housing and connection with the community.
We promote individual and community well-being through:
- Respect: Meeting people with caring, compassion, acceptance
- Commitment to Clients: Offering high quality, supportive, accessible, and integrated services
- Commitment to Community: Addressing issues including those related to poverty and social justice which affect our clients, through involvement in partnerships, education and advocacy
- Leadership: Providing expertise and support to identify and respond effectively to emerging needs relevant to our purpose
- Volunteerism: Recognizing the importance of volunteerism
For more about CCRC, click here.